Monday, August 3, 2009

WannaBeDiaryll

I just finished bathing.
My assistant sent me my schedule for tomorrow, while I am still rubbing my hair and haven't get the chance to put my pyjamas up.
Fuck! What a hectic day I am having.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
8.00 am
- play basketball with chace crawford, zac efron.



10.00 am
- pay suri a visit which you promised her last year.


11.30 am
- new movie characters discussion co-star
george clooney, blake lively, emma watson




2.35 pm
- advertisement photo section with david beckham, michael phelps


6.00 pm
- new album songs recording.featuring lady gaga.

9.30 pm
- dinner with wentworth miller, mischa barton


11.00 pm
-clubbing time.
lindsay lohan, megan fox, jude law, eminem




---------------------------------------------------------
I don't really appreciate this kind of life.
But what to do.
I am renowned celebrity.

3 comments:

chelseaorange said...

eminem has still got it, fuck yeah!

Roy said...

lol.. this is hilarious...

Jareen Sidhu said...

omg i love love love nate!!
and blake lively..
damn i miss our gossip girls days
btw THIS IS FREAKING INTRESTING!!!
damn right it is!!!!
heehee
(:btw clement im gonna cut my hair real short.rihanna bob.what u think???
help,,heehee
miss u always