Sunday, August 9, 2009

WannaBeDiarylll

Today is the 97582724935721 years. In Azkaban.
Yes. The prison.

The gates clanked.
Squinting through the dim moonlight, I could barely see few silhouettes were headed towards me.
Who the hell are they?

Spy? Maniac?
Is this their clandestine fraud to get the map?
Curiosity is pricking my scalp.

A faint apprehension flickered across my complexion.
I saw the trademark thunder scar at the side of his forehead.
Harry Potter.
Another two must be his companions, Hermione and Ron.
And the rest, must be Death Eaters.

Those Death Eaters jostled three of them into the narrow passage.
Ron seemed somewhat loath to stride over.
In high dudgeon, Hermione kept repeating those spells which apparently she was just wasting her energy.
I flinched at the corner as they were approaching me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obscuro
.”
Great job, muggle. It blocked those dementors’ vision completely.
Expecto Patronum.”
This was the second thing they did once they step into my cell.
Bravo.
Evanesco. “Vanishing Spell.
They hid their wands well.


Dementors started making commotion now.
A shudder of fear ran through everyone.
Yes. They were sucking their happiness, again.

“You show great composure infront of dementors. They cause no harm to you? Where is your patronus? Who are you?” Hermione stood, contemplating something in her small brain.

“Well. Frankly, I am impressed, Ms Granger. Brilliant.” I continued before she butt in, “I am...”

“You are vampire!” Hermione blurted out.

Why not you shout it louder so that the Death Eaters can hear you and then you can become the vampire murderer at the next moment indirectly?” But my indignation plummeted at the next second because this was just a blunder. Everyone has this response when they met the vampire in their life for the first time.

“I don’t understand.” Ron kept a wary eye on me, asking in a disquieting tone. I can see the muss flickering in his eyes.

"Because I am dead. I have no thought.Nobody ever realizes it. Those dementors either. The pangs of agony showing on my face was just a play. Now you understand Mr.Westley and...Mr.Potter. Nice to meet you.By the way, I am clementander Skarsgard." I explained in a rather lackadaisical tone, nonchalantly.

Jinxx..

“Harry! Look at his canines!” Ron was agog.

“Gosh. To be more precise, it’s fang.” Seriously his idiosyncrasy put my patience on the ebb, “A penny for your thought Harry.”

“No. I am thinking..emm..nothing.” Harry gave me a sweet beam, hastily.

“I know what is in your mind Harry. Prison Break. I’ll help you.” I whispered.

“This is insane and impossible. There is no way you can escape from Azkaban and the bizarre building structure.” Hermione was trying to thwart Harry.

“But I can’t let Voldemort kill everyone outside there. I am the chosen one to hamper the catastrophe.” Harry showed his pertinacious conviction.

“Listen. This is ludicrous. You really think you can get out of here? Those Death Eaters reconstruct the whole shield and they curse on it. ” Ron asked in a tinge of anxiety.

Staring quizzically at the window, I replied:“Of course you can if you design the prison…”

-----to be continued.more spells.more adventures.more dangerous----

*ideas taken from harry potter.prison break.true blood.
I am honest boy I swear.


No comments: