Monday, August 24, 2009

Am I What I Am (ll)

I have secrets.
Of course I do.Everyone has secrets.
I’m not talking about huge, universe-shattering secrets.
Not the-aliens-are-coming-and-only-lady gaga-can-save-us type secrets.
Just little, normal, stupid secrets.


I like Cameron Diaz’s smile. It’s Sexy. Julia Robert’s is different. I call it Mercy.

I am 179cm. Not 180 like what I told everyone. And to be fair, it’s only 1 cm different.

I am afraid of the dark, always have been. I can’t stop thinking is there really a red dress ghost combing her fucking long hair behind me when the light is off.

I got the scar by falling into a big stink ditch because my neighbour kids dare me.

I hate to go church during Christmas.

I sometimes sit in lecture room and think, why are those people raise their fucking hands up? Put it down. I want to leave.

The dumpling that JH’s mother made was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. I threw it into toilet bowl and flushed it and I told her mum that was delicious. Then she gave me more. I shouldn’t lie.

Sometimes, when I am in the swimming pool, I suddenly want to naked-swim.

I once had this weird gay dream about my “somebody”.

I’ve always had this deep-down conviction that I’m not like everybody else, and there’s an amazingly exciting new life waiting for me just around the corner.

May be I’ll crush into Prof. Smales and then I help him to pick up those files spread over the floor then he invites me to spend my 6 weeks holidays in London.
There was once I sat in gallery, looking at Ron, KK, Daozuo, Andy, Jeanette, Aimee, XL, Sabrina and Peta. Wow. They are so Manhattan-people. Then the very-Idaho-me secretly named them --“Swan People”.

I don’t know what G-spot is.

I twitter recently and I fake my identity as a sunny-hunky-blonde boy from Cardiff.

I am still a virgin. Does ‘virgin’ works on male?

I always want to apologize to Ms A, B and C but I never. Sorry. Actually I knew how you three nice girls felt/feel about me. I am just not so into a new relationship. And Mr. Z, thanks for asking me out on a date. I’ll call you if I turn gay.

My Nike bag is fake, rm15 from pasar malam.One of my friend said my nike bag looks gorgeous so he bought a same one (according to him) from the nike shop.It cost him rm4x.xx and he told me he was lucky because it was cheap.

Just now dinner time, when my dad said, “What are you thinking about?” and I said,” Oh, nothing,” that wasn’t quite true. I was actually wondering how I will look like if my mum married a Scottish.
I always wishing there is some Scottish and Swedish running in my blood stream. Scottish and Swedish mixed will be the sexiest, for me. You know that kind of blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.


4 comments:

chelseaorange said...

swan people 0.o

seriously clement, if i in any way manhattan-like, i'd know.

i like this entry. it's brutal. it's honest.

everyone should write one like that.

The tree.you.me. said...

Haha..Thanks..

usws said...

Your secrets are controversial/scandalous enough. Juicy stuff please! :p

ie. Naked swimming + pee all over the swimming pool while re-enacting the gay dream.

Sabrina said...

Clement... Idaho.. hahha.. You're not potatoes k.. hehehe.. Even if we are potatoes.. you'll be a hot potato. heheh...=]

I'm No Manhattan Swan Honey, my parents remind me about that everyday. I wouldn't want to be one too.

AND.I love what you wrote here. We should all go skinny dipping. =]