Tuesday, January 1, 2013

On a Tuesday. Another New Year.

After closing down my blog impulsively in a lonely night, I spent the last few months discovering and reorganizing the visceral regeneration of my...forces.
(from Thought Catalogue mostly,like this piece of mind blowing artice :
http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/you-need-to-go-after-the-things-you-want/
)

Because I needed that.
Because I am a dramatic person.
Because when my life began to take shape in some ways, when people saw me as someone who was “doing great,” I felt the need to go off script for a moment.


Take a deep breath, look into the mirror, I see a shy relationship, an unceremonious break up, unscathed emotional arsonist, and colourful mistakes.
They are stories worth telling, it's just that I am not brave enough to go through the excision and risk it all.





No comments: