Friday, April 13, 2012

Self improvement is not the solution.

"What are you trying to prove? Doing all the things that you do, writing all the things that you write.."
Seriously,this is the most..(I wouldn't say stupid,but close enough) question ever.

You want an answer, I'll give you one.
I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm destroying everything. All this time I've been so well adjusted to all the luxuries and I've been so inured to all the colourful shits that people never stop throwing at me, 3.124 minutes ago I was still quite proud of my ability of self entertaining but what is really happening is I've stop growing.

 
Ten years of hostel experiences has always been my biggest achievement in life,but it's my biggest obstacle too. I was well trained to adapt myself in various situations. The secret is I always change the new, awkward environment into the old, familiar and cozy one. Never thought of seeking a new way out, never thought of getting a new blanket because I'm afraid I could not sleep at night if the smell of my baby blanket is gone and replaced by some shopping mall scent.

Sometimes it takes us a huge breath to make a small baby step; sometimes we can only afford to dream big because we don't want to lose all the things that we've worked hard for.

Self destruction is the new bitch in town, haven't you heard?

No comments: