Monday, April 23, 2012

Rebel without a cause

"He is so arrogant!"
Not going to lie, I build my reputation on my...hauteur.
I don't say Hi or Bye or Thank you, unless you are my patients; I don't wish you Happy Birthday or Happy Braces-free Day; I will hate you if you approach and ask how is my day; I am not sorry for not being nice to people.

There is this girl who always apologize for, let's say, everything.
There is this boy who always smile and help people.
Sometimes I look at them, hesitating if I should pick up a thing or two from them.But I run away because they scare the hell out of me.
Champagne for girls who cut their heads bold.
All these years I grew up feeling..DECENT, I did my homeworks I finished every single rice in my plate I will be shy if you stared at my drawing for too long.
I like Miley Cyrus and Taylor Momsen, I respect their transformation from sweet princess to Gothic doll.
Ps, I like girl with husky voice and tanned skin, I think it's sexy.

Champagne for boys who ruin their guitars into million pieces.
Honestly I think human being is the biggest demon of all time, especially the smart philosophers. They are still able to control your mind although they are dead for centuries, yet bunch of people spend their life worshiping their wisdom and cleansing power.
You would probably say I'm not mentally healthy; I say this is a fraud of those insecure people who decided to make them the majority and get the power to judge.



Human being like power,some. I've seen this many times in chinese tv show. They work so damn hard and squeeze their life dry, just for the mere promotion and increased salary. The ancient princes killed their siblings for the throne, I asked Melvin why, he said " Everyone wants to be king and be powerful, don't you?"


Seriously?SERIOUSLY??


No comments: