Thursday, December 26, 2013

I am happy


For the past 2 weeks I woke up at 7.00am, went to work, and left the hospital after 5.30pm.It is a new schedule, plus the difficulty of settling down in a new town, remembering every new roads and familiarizing myself with different patient charting system, I didn't have time to sit down and just stay blank (we all know zoning out is a big part of my life).
Teluk Intan is my latest favourite small town.It's so magical everything is within 10 mins driving distance,no matter which direction you are coming from and which direction you are going to. And having one of my best friends as my colleague and housemate is just.. fabulous. Aimee and I enjoy cooking our own dinner everyday after work; while others might still be in the traffic jam on their way home, we have the time to finish our dinner and hang the colourful christmas light bulbs. At the end of the day, we climb to bed at 10pm, in our own bedroom.

I can say this loud and proud, right now I am at this page of my life where I have everything I want.I am genuinely happy for what I have, and what I am.

No comments: