Sunday, February 17, 2013

Throw the empty words my way

A few weeks ago I secretly made a decision to not play mind game anymore, I promised myself that I will try to be as honest as the afternoon sex. I guess that's how I offended a few people in my class.

Or is it because we are so used to hiding ourselves behind the inter-groups bitching so when things are put out front we don't know how to react to the absence of back stabbing?
I chose the F word as my shield; some held on tight to their victim cards; some advocated world peace; some simply enjoy the little bit of drama. But we all walk carefully under the various shades of haze, everyone takes a step back unwillingly or not.

My ex roommate is the biggest fan of mind games. He played it and he won most of it. He told me his tricks but sometimes when I'm sitting on my bed feeling so lonely, wishing my inner words will somehow be found, all I have is three little notes playing in circle.
just freaking hold hands and kiss already I don't wanna play games no more
If I have to play with your brain to get what I want, where is this lie leading us to? You will never get the best of me, and this is not what I wish for.
We gravitate unwittingly to what works in the short term, in terms of what to do for work and what crowd to run with.

So go ahead and say the thing you want to say, what is there to lose?




No comments: