Monday, February 18, 2013

That magic is not here no more

We didn't learn enough about growing up in school, because all the adult just assumes that it's something that we have to kind of pick up along the way, just like how they did it in their time.

We are a bunch of science-man generation, isn't it only logical if we learn all the influential opposing factors as well? I think it's a terrible shame that we weren't taught about things like orgasm, letting go, or a broken heart.

I collect things, like shoes box, plastic spoon, toilet roll, sponge. Not that I am a recycle-environmental-friendly person, I just keep them in a container and hide it at the top drawer of my wardrobe and probably never going to see them again.
Why don't I throw them away?
I..I..don't know, really.

Probably it is because I was taught to never give up, but is never give up same as never let go?
Never give up gives you the ohmmm of perseverance and even if you fail, people will still give you credit; but not letting go will just makes you a stupid and obstinate person even cats will meaaw at you non stop.
But do they carry equal pounds of grandiose expectation or pathetic hope that we still have in us despite all the disapproval or ignorance that was bashed on us?

Like a loose underwear, when it doesn't hold your butt and make it ten times more perky, why am I still keeping it?

BECAUSE, that so called underwear knows what I have been through, I wore it while I made my first denture. It knows where is my comfortable margin on my butt cheek so I don't have to keep scratching my butt in the middle of the road. Yes it shows my original flat ass but I can live with that!
* And then I strike my victory walk.

I know, something keeps me holding on to nothing. I don’t want to be this person. No one does. No one wants to admit that they are unable to move past something which happened so long ago.

It’s not your fault. But I want to let go. I want to walk away.





No comments: