Friday, January 20, 2012

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated

I haven't been blogging for SO long I swear the last time I blogged, my currently blooming third molar was still partially erupted. Warn you, you may find my sentences incoherent or words inappropriate, if you notice any missing comma somewhere in between my lines, leave me a note.

Just like when I picked up my reading again (two days back,YEEEHA), those words seem to be needing more time to reach my brain, all the intricate cheerleading count and patient appointments completely sclerosed my arteries and veins, I even forgot to remind my classmates to wear ang ang on our last lecture before Chinese New Year and take happy group pictures, this is cardinal sin, me tell you.

When I grow up I wanna be a star I wanna be famous I wanna be in a movie. Nicole Scherzinger told us that. Now look, she has boobies she danced with the star and she is on People Magazine.
Like a pathetic little bee, I flied around and bugged everyone with my question just two or three days ago, have they always wanted to be a dentist since they were small?


Surprisingly, no one. Except my long term neighbour Aimee, after realizing fireworks will never turn her into Britney, or mermaid.
Stewardess, singer, police, teacher, model (i know right..), dancer, pilot..
This morning I asked Dr R, he wanted to be a DOCTOR doctor, not a dentist doctor.
Normally this is where I write my fancy little theory about our society but sadly, my conclusion for this paragraph is: Bitches, Victoria Secret's models fuck us all.
(Eehehehehe and i get to put their pictures here)

Let alone has the past and future. Honestly I'm satisfied with how I've turned out to be. For example I used to think Britney was the only diva in the world.*scoff. Who am I kidding right?Look at Christina Aguilera and Beyonce.
If there is one accomplishment that I am absolutely so freaking extremely proud of is my evolution, musically. From Backstreet Boys to Miley Cyrus to PussycatDolls to The Beatles, and it goes right up to Genesis and King Crimson and Adam Hurst and of course my favourite The Doors.

Everyone has their unique talent. Like my Brazilian best friend Adriana Peta can dance like...like a Brazilian. If you wanna know what mine is, you are looking at it.

Not trying to boast but I can mix the exact same colour you want by...feeling. Just like swimming, painting has the effect of a spell, taking me out of the ordinary relations with humanity and enclosing my whole body in a sphere by myself.
I draw Destruction, I draw Sex, I draw Inferiority.
Yes society doesn't allow us to exude any of that, people will call you Whore and Victoria will never tell you her Secret.

Life like this you fall you crawl and you take what you can get, and turn it into honesty. Promise me I'll never gonna find you fake it.
No,no.............no!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what else you do well besides art? you can actually write really well. you know, despite not having blogged for 2938423 years, this really made me laugh.

fuck. victoria will never tell me her secret? that slut

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA omg i used my brother's account to comment.

-aimee