Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My armpits cold sweat when I get nervous

(not a very pleasant title isn't it?)

Like during my first clinic session I went to the washroom every 0.5 minutes
(to *ahem-dry my armpits-ahem*) before my patient show up.
Part of me was praying harder than usual hoping he wouldn't turn up. Well. All I can say is my dream came true, eventually.
(he skipped my dental appointment twice and the only time he came i waited for one and a half hour. Now i'm praying for a new and punctual patient)


Like when Aimee asked me to try the pendulum stunt this Thursday. I was incredibly ecstatic and my armpits were cold sweating in sync -___________-
After watching the video and I came across this comment : Did the cheerleader die?
*sorry i need to stop typing. My hand is busy looking for tissue papers again


Like when I imagine the restorationS (yes i need to emphasize the S) that I'm going to try this Friday..oh poor soul.
I've never done any restoration on REAL patient yet NOT EVEN ONCE! How am I gonna do six restorations in 2 and a half hours?
Are you
armpit
cold sweating?
Oh yeah you bet!

This reminded me that I have oral radio practical next Tuesday and Dr Sham asked me (very specific ME) to memorize the angulation.


2 comments:

chelseaorange said...

Did you know like to cure excessive sweating, people would go to the doctors to inject botox into their glands.

You're gonna do great, Grace will be just fine.

The tree.you.me. said...

But normally i don't sweat at all.AT ALL.

they accumulate and wait for the right timing.so cin gak.