Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Christmas.Again.

I love Christmas. Everyone does.

In fact I used to sit by the window sill on Christmas morning to check whether God will show His mercy and miracle by giving Malaysia a white christmas.
As much as I can remember I never had any white Christmas so let's keep our fingers and toes crossed.

Eventually the absence of snow doesn't bother me anymore ever since Harry Potter first joined my Christmas with his sorcerer's stone.

Somehow I invited Harry Potter and his gang to my Christmas Night every year and we enjoyed the magic movies together, but my guests always sat opposite me and squeezed their asses in a small electronic box.

I guess this is their Hogwarts courtesy.

There is rumour spreading around saying Neville Longbottom is a catch and Hermione Granger finally get rid of her puffy hair.

I'll ask them 3 weeks later.

Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time.
Merry Christmas people.


(Oh that's my room door isn't it beautiful?)


2 comments:

chelseaorange said...

HAHAHAHAHA i like this entry

and is that really neville longbottom, you gotta come get me from The Burrow to visit your friends this christmas.

PS; your door is very nice.

The tree.you.me. said...

NO problem.my friends would love to meet you too.