Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just one drifter, off to see the world

July is here, somewhere in between preparing for my final exam and finding love, the weather's changed. I didn't manage to walk away from campus with a great love, but I found the library instead, right before my graduation.

Liking the idea of library didn't make me a regular student who visits the library as frequent as I would love to. Once a month, I dare say, alright may be not even that often. Losing something important before the grand final has made my room a depressing place to stay or to do anything else, very much haunted, I picked up my books and went to library.
Walking around the library just to search for my perfect spot, I was the Alice who found the wonderland. It's the tranquility, but also the brisk whisper; it's the unorganized shades of book covers, but it's also the silent agreement on not invading each other's personal sphere; I was alone, but not lonely.

I have been living between my room and library for the past 3 weeks. Sometimes I just go there to rest, write letters, and watch movies. I would love to make new friends in library, may be go out for coffee and share stories, that will be great. (Easier said than done, how often do you say hello to strangers sitting next to you, without freaking them out)

Somewhere in between indulging myself in library and chasing after the wind, I am myself again, the better version of course.

No comments: