Monday, August 16, 2010

ye ken what ah'm saying?

Here it is the paroxysm of despondency when the ending of holidays chimed.
I appease my inscrutable chagrin, thinking the school will be bedecked with tennis girls in short white skirt.
I narcotize my fidgety loathing, imagining the lashing of exhilaration when you meet the familiar faces again.(like when Harry meets Ron and Hermione!)


But this is what I felt when the bus approaching SP bus station.
The miffed raid of adrenaline.
Involuntary throbbing of my gluteus maximus.
The dour squawk of arteries. I didn't even notice my mp4 ran out of battery.
Callous freezing of my feet. I contracted my toes spontaneously.


Yea I was in orgasm physically but languished in the deadpan oblivion sexually.
I was bloody nervous.
How ludicrous.

Deep down I know I don't like being a dentist anymore.
The bespoke blue suit doesn't deserve an oaf.
Delirium.
Give me some Veronal.


1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

ah ken.

(and i also like your new layout)