Friday, December 11, 2009

What if dreams come true.

I woke up on Monday morning. 3 am.
I had threesome and oral sex with 2 classmates.
The third person must be a stranger. It's the rule.
It was a dream. I checked my pants.

It didn't get stained.

I woke up on Tuesday morning. 5 am.
My classmate lifted me up.
B
y holding my fully erected penis.
It was a dream. I smirked.
That particular classmate fully gained my attention the whole day in class.

I woke up on Wednesday evening. 6 pm.
Thinking. I am Joe's shivering testicle.

It was Fight Club. I touched my crotch.
I know because Tyler knows.


I woke up on Thursday afternoon. 3 pm.
Used to love the name Poison Ivy in Batman.
I have Poison Tears. Eye infection.
So don't fuck with me.
But the world seems more fantasy.
Nasty human looks a little bit cute in my eyeball, right side.
I still can see the menacing civilization at my left side.

How?

I woke up on Thursday again. It's still young night.
I can barely see the luminous moon.
Singing Don't Stop Believing so loud.
It was a dream.
I know because I only sing to my nostrils.
Never to my ears.

I woke up on Friday morning. 7 am.
Melvin said he was 15 years old.

Hilary Duff said she was 29 years old.
We were casting in a movie.
It was my dream again.I said.
Dear Friday. Dear Ferguson.


4 comments:

chelseaorange said...

nice poetic writing there.

btw am i the evil on your right side, because i do recall sitting to your right in class.

The tree.you.me. said...

Thanks.
what is that evil on my right side?

Jeannette Wong said...

who's the classmate that got your full attention on one particular day?

The tree.you.me. said...

HAHAHAHA.
actually you want to know who are my bedmates don't you....